Please begin using your new debit cards.
The old ones will no longer work after the 1st of the year!
- March 30th, 2018: Good Friday
- May 28th, 2018: Memorial Day
- July 4th, 2018: Independence Day
- September 3rd, 2018: Labor Day
- October 8th, 2018: Columbus Day
- November 12th, 2018: Veterans' Day
- November 22nd, 2018 - November 23rd, 2018: Thanksgiving
Were you a victim of the widespread
Equifax security breach?
Here are some ways to protect your credit:
- Go to www.equifaxsecurity2017.com to check whether you are one of the 143 million people whose data may have been compromised
- Set fraud alerts - all bureaus
- Monitor credit activity (www.annualcreditreport.com, etc.)
- Reset account passwords, PIN codes and other log-in credentials on financial accounts that may be vulnerable.
- Establish multiple-authentication protocols for financial accounts and email, when possible
- Establish credit monitoring service through Equifax or through other service providers
Click to download our mobile app:
Please review the amended fees that took effect January 1, 2016
Updated fees for DDCCU
NEW DEBIT CARD FRAUD SECURITY!!!!
As part of our continuing effort to bring the best technology and service to our members, we at DDCCU are upgrading our Fraud Detection and Notification System. The new system will provide more immediate attention to notify our members faster when fraud is suspected. The notification portion of the system includes a state-of-the-art automated assistant to help our members review transactions and confirm their spending activity on DEBIT CARDS . If you receive a notification call from our automated assistant, whom we have nick-named Jill, please work with her to answer questions regarding recent card activity. Please also be aware that our Card Member Security team that provides fraud alert management is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week should you need assistance from a live agent. If suspicious transactions are identified as fraudulent, calls will be transferred to our outstanding member support team at Card Member Security to help you take the necessary precautions to protect your cards and related accounts. If the recent activity is legitimate, members will be able to close the case with the phone attendant using their touch-tone phone. Thank you for your support through this upgrade and, as always, thank you for being a member of DDCCU.
Debit/credit card safety tip: If you plan to be traveling, please fill out a Debit Card Travel Notification Form or Credit Card Travel Notification Form so your cards will work while you're enjoying your vacation. Also, please be sure to update your contact information, including a cell phone number in case our fraud alert system (click here for more info) needs to contact you to verify the validity of any transactions and take appropriate action if necessary. You can call (906)493-5263, fax (906)493-5168 or email us with updated contact info and cell phone numbers. If you notice any unfamiliar transactions on your debit card please call 1-888-241-2440.
BACK TO TOP OF PAGE